This course is designed for the students who intent to learn programming from the very scratch, with no prior knowledge of programming. C is now considered as the best way to learn programming and needful for almost every stream. This course will make you capable of creating console application. Also it opens the door for learning languages to create desktop application, web application, mobile application, cloud applications, embedded programming etc.
The computing world has undergone a revolutionary change. Big computers turned into laptops, bigger programs broke out to small modules, audio chat to video chat and many more. During this time, many languages came to the market; some were great and some were just a mere wastage of time. Everyone has their own opinion towards every language. Among all the existing top languages, C is referred as more complicated and structured language. Moreover, there is plenty of competition among those language but the features and the perspective of C is still simple. The growing popularity of this language, involves many creation of compilers, operating systems, games and editors. Moreover, it is the general-purpose language with ability to draw the expressions, data flow, and data structures. It is true! The language is important to every branch of students whether it may be engineering, master's degree or any other course. Apart from the colleges, there are many training institutes, which offer this course.
- History of C, Fundamental of Computers
- Introduction to C,Features of C,Turbo IDE
- Variables, Expressions, keywords
- I/O, operators, First Program
- Decision Control Statements
- Iterative Control Statements
- Arrays, Strings, Functions
- Classes, Pointers
- Pointers Arithmetic, Application of pointers
- DMA, Structure,Pre-processor
- Directives,File Handling.
A first hand course for understanding OOP. After doing the course you will be able to create and execute object oriented programmes and implement features of OOP.C++ is the third most popular language in the world after C and Java. Just like C it is also a middle level language. Learning C++ is helpful in learning how OOP concepts should be implemented.
- History of C++, Introduction to C++
- Comparison with C, Introduction to OOP
- I/O in C++, Dynamic Initialization
- Reference Variable, Functions in C++
- Structure in C++, Classes and Objects
- , Static Members, Constructor and Destructor
- Operator Overloading, Friend Function
- Type Conversion, this Pointers
- new and delete, Inheritance
- e, Overriding, Hiding, Virtual Function
- Pure Virtual, Abstract class
- File Handling